Pillar VC Pitch Competition Terms
- Participants in the Pillar VC Pitch Competition may be an individual, a group of individuals or an entity (e.g. a limited liability company or c-corporation).
- All individuals in a group must be identified on the application. Individuals or entities not identified on the application are not eligible to receive any portion of the award.
- Participant must be a United States citizen, resident alien or entity with an Employment Identification Number.
- Award recipients, including each individual in a group and any entity, must submit a completed and signed W-9 to Pillar VC in order to receive an award.
- Awards given to groups of individuals will be split proportionately among all individuals identified in the application process.
- All award decisions shall be made in Pillar VC’s sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
Participants are responsible for all tax implications of an award.
Representations and Warranties; Publicity
- Each participant represents and warrants that such participant has all right, title and/or interest in the materials submitted and the information shared in the Pillar VC Pitch Competition.
- Each participant represents and warrants that such participant is not and will not violate any contract or third party rights including any patent, copyright, trade secret, proprietary or confidential information, trademark, publicity or privacy right by participating in the Pillar VC Pitch Competition.
- Each participant grants Pillar VC the right to use and publicize any materials or information provided to Pillar VC in connection with the Pillar VC Pitch Competition, including any information about the award and the name and logo, if applicable, of the participant.
Learn more about the competition here.
Questions? Email email@example.com.